As we move forward in the development of the 2017 – 2022 Global Fund Strategy, Investing to End Epidemics, two critical documents were shared for review and input:
- A draft narrative Strategy for 2017-2022 building from the Board-approved Strategic Framework; and
- The initial draft of the proposed Corporate KPI framework.
The strategy narrative will go to the SIIC for review during their March meeting and will come to the Board in April for consideration. The draft of the strategy narrative has been written to accompany the Strategic Framework that was approved by the Board at its 34th Meeting in November 2015.
The Corporate KPI framework has been designed to accompany the strategy and provide the Board with the information it needs to monitor the success of the strategy.
Inputs will be incorporated into the next draft, which will be submitted to the March Board Committee meetings for a second round of consultations, before final revisions and submission to the 35th Board Meeting in April.
Our delegation has received numerous input from a wide range of stakeholders and we would like to share our consolidated input which has been sent to the Board on February 8, 2016, both on the strategy and the KPIs.
Thank you for all your great work on this!
- Comments and gaps concerning proposed GF KPIs (as .docx)
- input by ICASO/ICSS, MSF, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Stop Aids UK, Robin Kelley, KNCV, Health Gap, Malaria No More et al
- Comments on the Draft narrative Strategy 2017 to 2022 (as .docx)
- various input by Stop Aids UK, MSF, Action against Aids Germany, Health Gap, Malaria No More UK, IAS
- 2017-2022 Corporate KPI Framework: Initial proposal for Board Constituency review (as PDF)
- Jan 22, 2016
- Doc No.: KPI/bc02
- THE GLOBAL FUND STRATEGY 2017-2022: INVESTING TO END EPIDEMICS DRAFT (as PDF)
- This Strategy outlines a bold agenda for the six year period, 2017-2022. It is based on an ambitious vision, mission, and 4 strategic objectives which are each underpinned by a number of sub-objectives and supported by two strategic enablers. It seeks to provide an overview of what the Global Fund partnership ultimately will achieve and, at a high level, how that will be accomplished. The strategic objectives and sub-objectives provide a critical path outlining how the Global Fund will work with partners to ensure that the response globally and at country level is inclusive, impactful and sustainable. Progress on implementation of this strategy will be measured through key performance indicators and undertaken at all levels of the Global Fund partnership.
- VISION: The Strategy aims to achieve progress toward the vision of a world free of the burden of HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria with better health for all.
- MISSION: The Global Fund’s mission is to attract, leverage and invest additional resources to end the epidemics of HIV, tuberculosis and malaria and to support attainment of the SDGs.”
- GOALS AND TARGETS: The Global Fund’s health impact goals and targets are explicitly linked to Partners’ Global Plans.